The EPW is free to walk; whenever you want to. There is no Registration.
All you have to do, is choose your own Dates and contact the Accommodations in advance.
To walk the European Peace Walk, you will need the following:
- Book your flights to Vienna/Budapest,
- From BUDAPEST take a bus/train to LENTI, Hungary. NB: It is easiest to arrive in Lenti on a weekday -- Monday to Friday. See START Page
- Book your own Accommodation in LENTI . We recommend, Hotel Denis in the South West corner of town ( the EPW path passes by here). You can find it here on Booking.com : Denis Hotel és Étterem
- Then, to email/contact the Accommodations listed in the Guide Book, as to what dates you will arrive and how many are you.
- To be fit and healthy enough to walk approx. 330km.
- Bring good walking shoes, water, maps and a sense of adventure.
- Be prepared to walk for up to 13 to 15 Days.
- Sufficient personal funds for your journey, for your own food &accommodation. We estimate between 25-35 Euros a day.
Right click and Download the EPW Guide Book here!